Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tip

If your crafts/hobby supplies are getting out of hand figure out how you use them. First sort through all your items and figure out what stays and what goes. Then group items together in a way that makes sense to you. Like by item, manufacturer, color or some other way. Also, do you like to have everything put up and out of sight or do you like to see your supplies so you are more likely to use them? That will help you determine what kinds of storage solutions you need. Just figure out how you like to work and organize with that in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about your blog! Organizing is one of my favorite hobbies (dare I say it's relaxing to me???) and I LOVE getting others ideas!!! So glad I saw Margarett's (Scott) FB post today!!!

    ReplyDelete