Friday, February 19, 2010

Tip

Organizing isn't a one size fits all. You have to organize for the way you live and your situation and home. For example, coat closets. They may work for most people but for us it just didn't work for me to go to the closet and hang up my coat everytime I used it. So I have several hooks by the front door and that's where all the coats, scarves and bags get hung up. This keeps everything close to where it's used, easy to use and it works for us. So just because you have a coat closet and you need a place to put your coats it doesn't mean that it's the best solution for you and your family. Figure out what works best for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marixa! I know we haven't talked in FOREVER, but I wanted you to know that I love this blog. I will be adding it to mine and look forward to more tips. I LOVE organization so this is right up my alley. I just told Brad a few days ago that I should go into business getting people clean up and organized. This is great! I see you live in Yukon! We are moving to Mustang, soon. I would love to catch up sometime. Hope all is well ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete